How to view your designated Email account information in the myUAPB portal?
To access your UAPB designated Email click on o365 or mail on your quicklaunch dashboard.
Portal First Time Users FAQ
How do I get access to myUAPB Portal account?
Go to the myUAPB Portal https://mycampus.uapb.edu/ log in page. Enter your email account name (Username +@uapb.edu) and your password. You will now be able to gain access to the myUAPB Portal.
Portal Faculty/Staff Users FAQ
What are the Faculty Resources I have access to?
-There are communities you can create for your students or fellow faculty members and have a private discussion group, share documents and more.
-As a faculty member, you can also check your class roster, class schedule and more.
-Your employee email account is available with access to WebAdvisor, vacation and sick leave, check stub, W2's and much more .
-Access to Blackboard allows you to develop and manage online or web assisted classes.
What are the Staff Resources I have access to?
What accounts will change if myUAPB Portal Password changes?
Your log in credentials into your workstation and employee email password.
How can I login to Blackboard?
How to Access Blackboard
-To access your on-line Blackboard class select it on your quicklaunch dashboard.
- or Web Address/URL: https://uapb.blackboard.com/
-Username: The username is the first portion of the myUAPB email account. So if the email is email@example.com, then the username is smithj1234.
- Password: Use the forgot your password tool link here or go to www.uapb.edu and click on on the login page to reset/create a password.
Note: Please use good password practices when you are creating your account.
Student Email FAQ
How do I access my Student email account?
-Log into your myUAPB Portal account
-Locate the left panel QuickLaunch2
-Under LAUNCHPAD click 365 Email
Other Technology FAQ
Click here to be redirected to additional information.
* In the address bar, type: mycampus.uapb.edu.
* Enter your login credentials: (format: Current enrolled students will use the first six (6) characters of your last name unless your last name is less than 6 characters, and then use your full last name followed by the first character of your first name and the last four digits of your Student Id number followed by @uapb.edu or if Current staff, faculty or Administrator use your full last name followed by the first character of your first name followed by @uapb.edu)
* Enter your password. Current staff, faculty and enrolled students should use their network/email passwords else use the first character of your first name in uppercase and first character of your last name in lowercase followed by month, date and year of your birth date (mmddyy).
If you require assistance with authentication and/or technical support, you may submit a request via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, text or call 870-575-4773.